Play2Learn - 3 to 4yrs
During the three year old year, the Play2Learn program assists parents with learning how to increase their child's vocabulary, understand and respond to poor behavior, reach 3 year old milestones and how to develop critical thinking skills. Brain development during this year will flourish with Play2Learn as you learn to teach independence, positive behavior, letters, numbers, pre-reading skills, early science and social studies understandings and imaginative play.
Included in the 3 to 4 years Package are the following:
- One year of Weekly Activity Learning Plans organized in a personalized notebook
- The "User Guide" to give parent's and caregivers guidance on how to use the program
- A back-up CD of all the materials
Plus you get the following materials for FREE!
- 60 Vocabulary Word Cards
- 20 Family Field Trips
- 43 Nursery Rhymes/Finger Plays
- Kindergarten Readiness Checklist
- 7 Behavior Charts/Reward Tickets
- Tote bag